Sound Wave Therapy on the Cutting Edge of Natural Healing
The Miracle Wave Acoustic Wave Therapy is a cutting-edge acoustic sound treatment that utilizes low frequency sound waves (acoustic pulses) to initiate a healing effect within the body. Acoustic Wave Therapy (AWT) helps by relieving minor musculoskeletal aches and pains, while temporarily increasing local blood circulation to initiate the healing process.
What is Acoustic Wave Therapy?
The Miracle Wave®technology offers an effective, non-invasive SOUND approach to restoring painless mobility in patients with chronic and acute musculoskeletal conditions. Similar to the technology of Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy ( ESWT ), our innovative equipment utilizes the science of sound waves (a.k.a. Acoustic Wave Therapy, or AWT) to help repair, restore & rejuvenate muscle tissue, especially where conventional treatments were unsuccessful.
How Does AWT Work?
Acoustic SOUND waves are transmitted into the tissue of the affected area. As a result, these SOUND waves may promote a natural self-healing response to restore mobility and relieve pain.
Acoustic Wave Therapy treats a variety of conditions
AWT treats a variety of conditions and helps improve patient outcomes including, but not limited to:
- Chronic or Acute Musculoskeletal Pain
- Limited Range of Motion
- Soft Tissue Injury & Damage
The benefits of The Miracle Wave® include:
- Improved local blood circulation
- Increase in metabolic activity
- No required medication or anesthesia
- No recovery time
- Over 80% report successful outcomes
- Fast, Safe, and Effective
Following an examination, the average treatment session lasts 5-10 minutes. 3-7 treatment sessions may be required depending on the condition. This fast, safe, efficient, and easy application allows patients to resume their daily activities as soon as possible.
The best part? Treatment with this non-invasive acoustic sound wave therapy results in little to no side effects or downtime. This means you are able to quickly resume daily activities and lifestyle. No more worrying about post-treatment side effects.
Research papers utilizing the technology in Sports Medicine for athletes:
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Accelerates Regeneration After Acute Skeletal Muscle Injury.
- Efficacy of Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for Lower-Limb Tendinopathy: A Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials.
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy on muscle tissue: the effects on healthy athletes
- Comparative outcomes of extracorporeal shockwave therapy for shoulder tendinitis or partial tears of the rotator cuff in athletes and non-athletes: Retrospective study